I am a physician-scientist from Santander, Spain. The USA is my home. As an internist, neurologist and neuro-intensivist my research is dedicated to the study of neurological disorders in the critical care setting. I am happily married to a virologist from Taiwan. We have two beautiful kids whose grandparents visit us every summer. I am committed to promoting the neurosciences and welcome people who share my passion to join our pursuit.
- Medical School, University of Cantabria School of Medicine (Spain).
- Ph.D., University of Cantabria Department Of Medicine & Psychiatry (Spain).
- Medicine, Marques de Valdecilla Hospital (Spain).
- Internal Medicine, Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
- Neurology, Harvard University (BIDMC).
- Neuro-Critical Care, University of Miami.
- MSM & MBA at Weatherhead School of Business (Case Western Reserve University).
- Assistant Professor, Neurology, University Hospitals, Case Western Reserve University
- Director of Research, Neurocritical Care Unit, Case Western Reserve University
- Internal Review Board Member, University Hospitals, Cleveland Medical Center
- Minority Student Mentor, Case Western Reserve University
- Neurocritical Care Society :
▪ Research Committee member.
▪ Editorial Board, NCS Currents Magazine.
▪ NCS Currents Magazine Subcommittee.